Résumé of Todd R. Hampson
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Web Developer
Last Updated: Spring 2023
All phases of the software development life cycle
including design, implementation, integration, testing, conversions.
Knowledge of multiple languages, software systems and hardware platforms.
Understanding of payroll/personnel security issues.
Completion of Crosby Quality training, Quality Work Groups.
Military/defense systems, commercial/business applications and web/internet development.
Most recent experience has been in PHP/Wordpress and ColdFusion implementations.
Specializing in ColdFusion and PHP/WordPress, but with experience in many other computer languages.
Knowledge of OOD and OOP concepts and practices.
Client/Server (NT, Unix),
IBM (AS/400, VM/CMS, PC Networks),
||B.A., Computer Science; B.A., Linguistics;
||Independent Software Consultant (2005 - present)
hampson.us, Rhode Island
- Total transformation of the IAEM.com site into ColdFusion with a MSSQL database,
including a fully functional dynamic public side, members portal and administrative back-end with custom CMS. (2012-present)
- Web Developer for Rhode's Island Opiate Overdose Prevention website,
on a team of four.
This is a cooperative effort of
RI Department of Health (RI/DOH),
Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities and Hospitals (BHDDH)
and Brown University. (2015-present)
Also, web developer on Brown's Titan Model prototype.
- Developing new site for Operation House Call (OHC),
for The Arc of Massachusetts in WordPress and Moodle.
- ColdFusion developer in ColdFusion 11 for TKLi.com,
including the translation of a subsystem from Visual Basic to Coldfusion 11. (2016-2017)
- Continued enhancements and maintenance for multiple departments at Rhode Island School of Design (RISD),
Continuing Education (CE) in PHP
and RISD/CE Registration in ColdFusion (2007-present)
- Resolved about four dozen Web Stabilization tasks for Schneider-Electric
dramatically reducing application and system errors by hundreds of thousands. (2014)
- Total redesign, rewrite and continued maintenance of A&H Manufacturing's Order Entry System
from net.data to Zend PHP on the AS/400. (2001-present)
- Creation and continued maintenance of an Item Maintenance System for
Mariposa Gifts on the AS/400 i-Series (2012-present)
- Wrote a comprehensive image and catalog system for The Good Toy Group
in PHP with a MySQL database. (2011 - present)
- Stabilization, maintenance and enhancement of Lifespan healthcare systems in PHP and Python.
This included intranet, internet and real-time clinical systems on a set of 8+ servers.
- Several projects with CK-COM (formerly Coté & D'Ambrosio) especially
Mitigation Leadership (2010-present).
Other projects for ck.com include: Disaster Safety Strategies,
Vermont Health Policy Monitor (WordPress/PHP),
Convergence Public Affairs (WordPress/PHP)
- Enhanced and expanded an intranet system for The Colibri Group in ColdFusion,
including territory and regional sales reports, bulletin boards, alerts and other functions for sales reps, regional managers and administrators.
- Development, quality testing and documentation of the pureCommerce©,
a product of bx.com.
||Software Consultant (2001 - 2005)
Aurora Technologies, Harrisville, RI
Completed design and implementation of company site Aurora Technologies
with public, employee and admin sections.
Functions include employee, client, schedule and timesheet maintenance, time reporting and invoice creation and printing.
Enhanced the Victoria eDocs System,
a Product Development system for Victoria & Company,
a division of Jones New York in ColdFusion with MS-SQL.
Also, designed and implemented a new Linebook System, a web-based hyper-catalog for Sales and Marketing.
Designed and implemented a corporate intranet in the AS400 native web application language, net.data.
- Created an Order Entry System for Swank, Inc in Attleboro in ColdFusion with an AS400 DB2 database.
Enhanced Order Entry systems for New England Pottery (RPG, CL) on the AS400.
Designed and implemented the British Marque,
the online version of the British Marque Car Club News. This has a public and admin side with a small ordering system.
Made enchancements in net.data
to the corporate intranet and ordering system of A&H Manufacturing,
a leading manufacturer of packaging and labelling products.
|Web Applications Developer and Quality Assurance Tester (Feb 2000 - Sept 2001)
bx.com, Providence, RI
Also responsible for intermediate and final quality testing of both static and dynamic sites.
Developed, as part of a team, several major dynamic web sites including:
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories,
New England Medical Center,
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care,
Quality-tested approximately 100 static and dynamic web sites, using automated and custom methods.
Initiated and developed quality procedures, standardizations and documentation practices.
Converted internal directory structure of 10,000+ directories, 100,000+ files with no down-time or loss of data.